Descripción del producto
Air ProTM Elite Alternating Pressure Pad Mattress Overlay & Adjustable Pump System For the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers The Air Pro EIlte goes on top of your existing mattress to create a therapeutic sleep surface for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The Air-ProTM Elite Alternating Pressure Pad and Pump mattress overlay system features: Heavy-Duty Bubble Style Pad Adjustable Pump Head & Foot Flaps Quiet Alternating Pressure Pump Soft and Very Durable Medical Grade PVC Anti-Microbial Fire-Retardant Pump Hanger Bracket The Air-Pro Alternating Pressure Pad Mattress Overlay is constructed from a heavy-duty Medical grade PVC with anti-microbial, fire-retardant treatments. The bubble style pad with more touch points for effective weight distribution. Our heavy duty deluxe bubble style pad comes with head and foot tuck under flaps. The Adjustable Pump Features: 8 Firmness Settings 10 Minute Cycle Time 6.5 Liter Per Minute Air Flow 12 ft Power Cord with Hospital Grade Plug. Internal pump parts are metal for quiet operation and durability. The adjustable pump includes a foldaway bed hanger bracket. This feature keeps the pump off the floor and reduces any accidental damage. Our easy access filter located on the bottom of the pump reduces any chance of damaging dust particles from entering the pump compressor. The adjustability of the Elite allows this system to be used for heavier patients. Air-ProTM meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire retardancy.
- Complete APP system. Bubble Style pad and pump 35″ x 79″ x 2.5 Fit most Hospital Beds
- Durable Heavy Duty Bubble style pad with head and foot flaps.
- Adjustable Quiet pump with heavy duty hangers. 8 Comfort settings. Durable Metal Components
- Medical grade PVC Pad. Anti-microbial, fire-retardant treatments.
- Power cord with Hospital Grade Plug. Warranty: Pump 1 year, Pad 6 months limited