Descripción del producto
The Med-Aire Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode and is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The individuals bladders are easy to remove and replace and the 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort. LED and Audible alarms activate when the pressure falls below 10 mmHg. and the Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from “Bottoming Out” in the event of a power failure, ensuring their safety and comfort. The 8 – LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow. This mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air loss function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The 8″ cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft and lightweight, providing comfort to all users. The zippered Nylon TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted, making it ideal for hospital use. The CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term, or acute care settings
- Digital pump with diagnostic alarms allows for customization to individual patients’ needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- Cell-on-cell design of 8″ deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection;
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- Dimensions: 80″(L) x 36″(W) x 8″(H); Weight Capacity: 450 lbs; Pump Airflow: 8 LPM; Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes